Sands Beach Club Highlights
- Enjoy some time away from all of the hustle and bustle or busy beaches knowing that you're just minutes from the heart of Myrtle Beach
- Keep your fitness strong on the Sports Deck with basketball, tennis and volleyball courts
- Bask in the sun by the outdoor pool or catch some shade at the indoor pool
- Grab a tasty bite at MAMA Love Pizza or Sun N Sands Oceanfront Restaurant & Bar
- Stay in comfy one-and two-bedroom suites that include free wifi, a private balcony and guest privileges at all Sands Resorts
Sands Beach Club Amenities
- Some amenities may be unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions.
About Sands Beach Club
Experience the luxury and seclusion of the Sand Beach Club, located in the famed Shore Drive section of Myrtle Beach – considered one of the best areas of Myrtle Beach. This isolated resort has excellent accommodations and amenities on-site, and offers free and discounted tickets to area attractions and restaurants. All rooms at the Sand Beach Club are oceanfront suites, featuring one- and two-bedroom floor plans. Each suite includes a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, two full bathrooms, and a private balcony where you can relax and watch the waves roll in. The Sands Beach Club Resort’s seasonal amenities include indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. Guests have access to basketball, tennis and volleyball courts, free wireless Internet and discounted tickets to area attractions, golf and dining. But guests don’t have to leave the property to enjoy dinner and drinks. The Sands Beach Club has one on-site restaurant and Ocean Annie’s poolside deck and bar featuring live entertainment is located next door at Sands Ocean Club. A variety of golf packages are also available.
Around Sands Beach Club
Guests at the Sand Beach Club don’t have to travel far off property to enjoy some of the best dining, shopping and entertainment on the Grand Strand. Restaurant Row, Arcadian Shore Golf Club and the Tanger Outlet are just short drives from the resort.
Sands Beach Club Reviews
See what 39 MyrtleBeach.com users said about Sands Beach Club:
Avg. rating based on 39 reviews
Sands Beach Club
Beautiful views of ocean and abundant wildlife in Marsh. Outdoor grills beside pool with tables overlooking ocean and Marsh. Quiet and beautiful..Dewey BecknerMyrtleBeach.com user
Amazing place to stayMelanie MossMyrtleBeach.com user
Awesome views romantic nightsTeresa SloneMyrtleBeach.com user
the view is great,, the pool is very good, everything was as nice as could be expectedDon ElliottMyrtleBeach.com user
Sands Beach Club
Stayed here for several years and love it.Larry RushingMyrtleBeach.com user