- Escape cookie-cutter accommodations when you stay at the Palms Resort in Myrtle Beach, where each unit features custom décor and all the comforts of home.
- Since it was built in 1985, Palms Resort Myrtle Beach remains a top choice for vacationers who value accommodations on the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Palms sits atop the magnificent white sandy shoreline, sharing its beachfront with some of the top oceanfront hotels in Myrtle Beach.
- In lieu of offering an on-site arcade, the Palms encourages guests to visit its sister resort’s 20-lane bowling alley and state-of-the-art game room, just a three-minute walk down Ocean Boulevard.
- Vacationers may swim year-round at this resort because its outdoor pool is heated seasonally, and the property features an indoor kiddie pool and swimming pool, plus hot tubs inside and out.
- Move easily from the sandy beach to the tanning lawn or to either of the expansive pools at the Palms Resort, the largest of which graduates from a three-foot shallow end to a five-foot depth suitable for older kids and adults.
- Palms Resort foregoes operating a traditional on-site restaurant, instead inviting guests to try the multitude of Myrtle Beach restaurants nearby or to dine alfresco in the hotel’s oceanfront picnic area.
Palms Resort Myrtle Beach Amenities
The Palms Resort offers an incredible location in the heart of downtown Myrtle Beach, SC. This oceanfront resort has a variety of room options to accommodate your family’s next vacation. Since Palms Resort is a Myrtle Beach hotel with monthly rental rates, it is a premier destination for extended winter getaways and summer travel.
Palms Resort Accommodations
Lodging at Palms Resort ranges from 1-bedroom suites to multi-level penthouses. Enjoy truly beautiful views of the beach and the Atlantic Ocean from any floor plan. Though no two units are furnished exactly alike, every suite or condo you choose will include a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable furniture, and a balcony. A 1-bedroom sleeps 4 to 6 guests, and a 2-bedroom condo accommodates 4 guests on king beds. Palms Resort also offers 3-bedroom units. With plentiful space in the common areas for family time plus a king, queen, and twin beds, the 3-bedroom condominiums at Palms Resort make family getaways a breeze. The multi-story penthouses are also ideal for golfing groups or reunions, and each 1,300-square-foot unit features 3 bedrooms, 2½ bathrooms, and 2 oceanfront balconies.
Palms Resort Pools and Recreation
Enjoy some fun in the sun at the Palms Resort in Myrtle Beach. Take a dip in the refreshing oceanfront pool or relax in the whirlpool nearby. If the forecast calls for rain, or you just need a break from the sun, head inside to the indoor pool complex, which features a large swimming pool, a shallow kiddie pool, and a whirlpool. Additional entertainment is available at the Palms Resort’s sister property in Myrtle Beach. For a nominal fee, guests may access an 18,000-square-foot indoor recreation area located on 9th Avenue South, just a few blocks away. This gaming area features video arcade games, 20 AMF bowling lanes, and a snack bar and lounge. While these amenities are entertaining, everyone knows you come to the Grand Strand to enjoy the sandy beaches and ocean waves. Grab your buckets, shovels, and boogie boards and walk right out of the Palms Resort and onto the beach.
Around The Palms Resort in Myrtle Beach
Staying at Palms Resort near popular shops, restaurants, and entertainment makes planning the perfect vacation easy. The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk that spans from 2nd Avenue North to 14th Avenue North begins less than a mile down shore from the Palms Resort. Exploring this area is a joy for all ages. Check out some of the best thrill rides in Myrtle Beach, play at the arcades, and ride the famous SkyWheel. Take a pit stop at any of the beachfront bars you happen upon to enjoy refreshing drinks and casual eats. For cheap kids’ activities in Myrtle Beach, take a short drive to Broadway at the Beach. This entertainment complex near Palms Resort offers inexpensive amusement park rides, child-friendly attractions, and it frequently hosts free musical acts and contests.
Palms Resort Myrtle Beach Reviews
See what 34 MyrtleBeach.com users said about Palms Resort Myrtle Beach:
Avg. rating based on 34 reviews
Love it !!! Nice getaway!!!!@KYWHAMIE M HOLMESMyrtleBeach.com user
The Palms Resort
I have stayed at the Palms several times in the last 15 years. The staff at the Palms has always been pleasant and very helpful with anything I needed. Its a short walk to the boardwalk, Ripley's, restaurants and shops. The Palms is always my first choice when I look for a condo to rent vacationing in Myrtle Beach.brett stottsberryMyrtleBeach.com user
We rented from an owner. He was very helpful and personable. The unit was updated, comfortable and clean. The location is perfect for our annual trip to Myrtle in March. We are staying again this year and we are excited to be coming back.Patricia MolesMyrtleBeach.com user
Me and the kids just love it there, being a singlemom its hard with 3 kids but Myrtle Beach is always affordable and the hotel was so perfect for us. pelzer scKelly C FoxxMyrtleBeach.com user
Fun Times at the Palms Resort
Wonderful Hotel with great views, nice furnishings, large balcony with chairs, nice people at front desk, and close to many fun activities.Karen B EvansMyrtleBeach.com user