25% Off + 2 Free Breakfasts!
Save up to 25% PLUS 2 FREE Breakfass Daily on your next getaway to Grande Cayman Resort with our Waves of Fun Sale. Grande Cayman also offers perks with Brittain Rewards! Guests enjoy free or discounted admission to local attractions such as Myrtle Waves Water Park, Broadway Grand Prix!View This Deal
Grande Cayman Highlights
- Grande Cayman Resort is home to multiple pools, a children's water park, silly submarine, indoor Lazy River and whirlpools
- The award-winning Martin's Restaurant offers full breakfast and sumptuous dinners on site
- Additional dining and beverage options include the Oceanview Cafe with a veranda overlooking the pool as well as on-site Starbucks coffee
Grande Cayman Resort Myrtle Beach Amenities
About Grande Cayman
Grande Cayman Resort, formerly Long Bay Resort, is the perfect place for your next vacation or getaway. Located on a beautiful stretch of beach on Myrtle Beach’s north end, Grande Cayman Resort offers a variety of accommodations ranging from standard rooms to three-bedroom condos. They feature 286 rooms with some of the best views on the Grand Strand. Rooms can be selected with either king or queen bed options.
Grande Cayman Resort in Myrtle Beach offers no shortage of awesome amenities. The family-friendly resort has an outdoor pool with an oceanfront pool deck plus hot tubs. Take a plunge in the indoor pool and outdoor pools, wind around on the 250-foot lazy river or race down our fun-filled waterslide. Other amenities include poolside games, gift shop, fitness center, meeting facilities and more.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite head over to our on-site restaurant, Due South at 72nd. They offer a variety of tasty options for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. The Turtle Bay Cafe & oceanfront Tiki Hut serve up cocktails and tasty food options. If you’re on the go, pick up a coffee and pastry at the on-site Starbucks Cafe.
Around Grande Cayman Resort
Grande Cayman Resort is located on the desirable stretch of Myrtle Beach near restaurants, local shopping centers and lots of entertainment. Up the road, you’ll find Pirates Voyage and The Carolina Opry which has multiple performances each week. If you’re hungry you can dine at Collector’s Cafe, River City Cafe, Liberty Tap Room, Bonefish Grill, Rossi’s Italian or Cheeseburger in Paradise. Nearby shops include Steinmart, Knotting Hill, Wacky Rabbit, East End Cigar Company and plenty of beach shops.
RISK-FREE CANCELLATION POLICY:
We understand plans change which is why we created our risk-free cancellation and change policy.
- The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled outside of the risk-free period (as noted below).
- Stay dates from NOW – March 25, 2021: Reservations canceled within 48 hours of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- Stay dates from March 26, 2021 forward: Reservations canceled within 14 days of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- If a guest wishes to move their reservation, no extra charge will be made. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Grande Cayman Resort Myrtle Beach Reviews
See what 121 MyrtleBeach.com users said about Grande Cayman Resort Myrtle Beach:
Avg. rating based on 121 reviews
Best vaca ever!!!
We rented 2 (3) bedroom condos & we had plenty of room in both the views were amazing beds were awesome the place was clean. We had everything to cook when we wanted to stay in I will definitely be back very soonKendra EdenMyrtleBeach.com user
The Best Resort!
My family and I have been staying at the Long Bay Resort (Now Grande Cayman) for over 15 years! The resort is a great family friendly place to stay. The hotel rooms are clean and well appointed and the Savoy condos offers the absolute closest and best beach views! The pools are clean and plentiful and there are lots of activities to keep you entertained. The restaurants cater to every taste and offer great deals. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. Oh, and yes there is a Starbucks on-site. Before the Long Bay, we stayed at many other hotels, but none have offered as much in such a great location!Lynn HoltMyrtleBeach.com user
Will definitely be back!!
We love it at Long Bay!! The pool and grassy area are well kept. The cafe and Martins are convenient and tasty. There's a Starbucks conveniently right there too. Check in is fast and the employees are nice and efficient. Housekeeping can be a little lacking at times. We really only need garbage picked up and fresh towels. It's mainly the garbage pick up that's the problem. The rooms could stand to be updated but that doesn't stop us from returning every June and September. We usually stay in one of the condos.CathyMyrtleBeach.com user
Long Bay Resort
Very nice hotel inside, great pools, very friendly at front desk, and very good restaurant for breakfast and dinner.Gary HodgeMyrtleBeach.com user
wife’s place to stay and mine too
we love the location .Martian's the bar cafe is on pointmichael grissomMyrtleBeach.com user