Browse EventsSelect Date Range
Search EventsSearch for events by Keyword
Add an EventsTell us about an event we missed
WhatGet lost in the music and have fun at one of the fabulous events during the Pawleys Island Festival of Music and Art. The festival will showcase visual and performing arts. Visit the Gallery Crawl which will feature art from Murrells Inlet to Georgetown or have a taste of wine, fine hors d’oeuvres, and live entertainment at the Pawley’s Island Wine Gala. Other featured events and special artists include the Wearable Art Luncheon, Young@Heart performance, The Baruchs of Hobcaw, World’s Smallest Airport, Jack Kerouac: King of the Beats, Private Wine Tasting, Steve Tyrell, Mac Arnold and Plate Full o’Blues, A classical Evening featuring Taylor Johnson, Fireworks Ensemble American Tapestry, Deborah Silver, Legends of Motown starring Horizon, Bright Star Theaters Production of “Once Upon A Time” and Chalk Under the Oaks. Tickets for 2012 Pawley’s Island Festival of Music and Art are on sale now. You can purchase your tickets online or by calling the Festival’s office. For further information please visit the event's page.
When2012 Pawleys Island Music and Art Festival is Sept 27- Oct 14:
• Wearable Art Luncheon Sept 27 at 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.,
• Gallery Crawl is Sunday Sept 30 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.,
• Young@Heart is Tuesday, Oct 2 at 3 .m.,
• The Baruchs of Hobcaw is Tuesday Oct 2 at 7 p.m.,
• World’s Smallest Airport is Wednesday, Oct 3,
• Jack Kerouac: King of Beats is Wednesday, Oct 3 at 7 p.m.,
• Private Wine Tasting is TBA,
• Pawleys Island Wine Gala is Friday, Oct 5 at 7p.m.,
• Steve Tyrell is Saturday, Oct 6 at 7 p.m.,
• Mac Arnold and Plate Full o’ Blues is Sunday Oct 7 at 5 p.m.,
• Classical Evening featuring Taylor Johnson is Tuesday Oct 9 at 7 p.m.
• Deborah Silver is Friday, Oct 12 at 7 p.m.
• The Legends of Motown staring Horizon is Saturday, Oct 13 at 7 p.m.
• Bright Star Theaters Production of “Once Upon A Time” is Sunday Oct 14 at 3 p.m.
• Chalk under the Oaks is Sunday Oct 14 at 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Show all dates for this event
Pawleys Island is part of the beautiful Hammock Coast. A quaint, fishing village with antiques, festivals and gorgeous surroundings make it a very popular spot among the state.... More Info About Pawleys Island »
... Go to their website »
Myrtle Beach Golf &
Tee Times Specials
Kids play free -
Kids 16 and under play free with a paid adult on 15 Prime Time Signature courses.
More Details |www.mbn.com
Save up to $20 per round -
Play any time of day on 13 courses. 3-round packages start at just $93.
More Details |www.mbn.com
Quick Quote -
Get a FREE quick quote fast and easy for your golf trip to Myrtle Beach. Let our professional local golf ambassadors advise you. We can meet any budget!
More Details |www.mbn.com/quick-quote/