About Day Trips to Charleston
Have you ever wanted to visit Charleston, SC but never had the chance? Next time you’re visiting Myrtle Beach, check out our Day Trips to Charleston tours for an affordable and convenient way to visit the charming city of Charleston with FREE hotel pickup from most Myrtle Beach hotels.
Day Trips to Charleston operates Monday-Friday throughout the year, offering various packages featuring different tour options. Those who book a tour with us will enjoy a relaxing ride from Myrtle Beach to Charleston and back on our tour modern bus. As we enter Charleston, visitors will take in famous sights of “The Holy City,” such as the Cooper River Bridge, beautiful houses, ornate churches, cobblestone streets, and friendly faces.
Day Trips to Charleston offers three tour choices: Tour #2, Tour #5, and Tour #7.
Tours operate Monday-Friday leaving Myrtle Beach at 7 am and returning at 6:30 pm.
Tour #2: “Round Trip Transportation” $49 *
This tour is ideal for those who want to visit Charleston but want to spend the day independently. Our bus will drop off guests in Charleston at The City Market, and you will have approximately 6 hours to do whatever you wish.
Tour #5: “Basic All-Inclusive” Tour $89 *
Includes the 5 items listed below:
• Roundtrip Transportation to Charleston and back from Myrtle Beach.
• Historical Guided City Tour on a Tour Bus (Add $15 if you want the city tour on the Horse Drawn Carriage instead of the Tour Bus).
• Fabulous Lunch at a locally owned restaurant.
• An Hour to Shop the City Market.
• Your choice of touring Boone Hall Plantation or Fort Sumter or Patriots Point Museum.
Tour #7: “See Everything All Inclusive” Tour $115 *
Includes the 7 items listed below:
• Roundtrip transportation to Charleston and back from Myrtle Beach.
• Historical Guided City Tour on a Horse Drawn Carriage (Take $15 OFF if you want the city tour on the Tour Bus instead of the horse drawn carriage).
• An Hour to shop the City Market.
• Boat Tour of Charleston Harbor.
• A box lunch while on the Harbor Tour.
• Tour inside of Fort Sumter.
• Tour Boone Hall Plantation.
The following apply to all tours:
•Free pickup from most hotels in Myrtle Beach at approximately 7 a.m.
•Each tour is driven to Charleston in our plush motorcoach
•Arrive Charleston around 9:45 a.m. and Depart at 4 p.m. and arrive back to Myrtle Beach around 6:30 p.m.
* To receive the discounted prices listed above mention CODE MC22
For Reservations call 843-582-2801
Day Trips to Charleston Coupons
Day Trips to Charleston Reviews
See what 2 MyrtleBeach.com users said about Day Trips to Charleston:
Avg. rating based on 2 reviews
We did the Charleston #7 tour. Long day but well worth it. Learned much about Charleston from Richard, our driver, and our carriage ride operator. The carriage ride was the best part of the day. Special thanks to Richard. My wife left her new glasses on the bus. Called the company. Richard found them and delivered them to our resort. He went way above the call of duty and it was greatly appreciated.Tim GreenwoodMyrtleBeach.com user
Went last year with same company. I had the best time. Everyone was very professional.Glenda WindersMyrtleBeach.com user
What to Know
Here's the info you need to know before you go:
- Various Tour Days/Hours
Call the number above or visit the website for more details.