About Build A Bear Workshop
What’s better than giving your little one a teddy bear? Taking them to the Build-A-Bear and letting them customize their own, of course!
At this Broadway at the Beach retail attraction, kids of all ages (adults included) can mix and match all sorts of outfits and accessories to create a unique toy to take home.
The process has 7 steps:
1. Choose from more than 30 stuffed animals, including bears, bunnies, cats, dogs, and all sorts of special collections like Hello Kitty and Disney characters.
2. Record a message to program into the animal. You or your child can record something yourselves or choose from pre-recorded messages.
3. Put some life into the bear by selecting and placing a heart into your loved one’s new favorite toy. Now the furry friend has life!
4. Wash and fluff the little creature in the specialized bathtub.
5. Time to play dress-up – here’s where you choose what the animal will be wearing. There are over a hundred options, so this could take some time. The sports star, ballerina, princess, superhero? Completely up to you.
6. Give the thing a name and make it official with a birth certificate. This step is crucial if the bear is ever misplaced because now Build-a-Bear can help you track it down with their state-of-the-art locating system.
7. Take it home! This is where the dream becomes a reality, and you get to walk out of the stuffed toy paradise.
Build A Bear Workshop Reviews
See what 1 MyrtleBeach.com users said about Build A Bear Workshop:
Avg. rating based on 1 reviews
I took my one year old to Build a Bear. The staff was super friendly and helpful! They were patient with her while she stuffed her bear and chose accessories!Kayla HawksworthMyrtleBeach.com user