A truly one of a kind direct Intracoastal Waterway home located in the gated community The Battery on the Waterway. This location puts you close to everything the area has to offer. This home has an exclusive list of features and upgrades that may not be visible from websites so please ask your agent for a detailed features list. The backyard includes a beautiful 180-degree view of the waterway, a resort style heated 38’x24’ infinity edge concrete salt water pool with 8’ spill over hot tub, travertine paver decking, and granite outdoor kitchen and bar area. Down the steps from the pool is a fully fenced yard perfect for pets and kids. The waterway area has been dredged and a dock permit is in place for immediate build of your own private dock and boatlift. The ground floor features a heated and cooled, fully insulated 2.5 car garage with epoxy coated floor. Walking inside from the garage you will find teak engineered wood flooring, a kitchen, living area, guest bedroom, along with a full bath and laundry facilities, giving you the flexibility to use this for family living, guest space, or an in-law-suite. The second-floor features ¾” solid hardwood teak flooring, a welcoming 8’x6’ iron front door, and a 12’ wide sliding door to the main 28’x12’ covered deck with spiral staircase down to the pool area. While enjoying the view of the waterway you can spend time in the dining room with crystal chandelier, the living area with coffered ceilings and floor to ceiling tile, 5’ linear vent less built in gas fireplace, or enjoy cooking in your very large gourmet kitchen. Kitchen features include Calcutta quartz counters, waterfall edged 8’ island with sink and 150 can beverage fridge, 42” upper cabinets with 15” lighted glass door cabinets above, high-end stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, 48” stainless dual fuel double oven/range, microwave, and a 66” wide fridge/freezer. Steps away is your very large pantry with teak butcher block counters. To finish off the second floor you will find a half bath, a large storage room, and a very large flex area that can be used as a bedroom, play room, office or even a formal dining room. Take the elevator or stairs to your 3rd floor living area which features three bedrooms with walk in closets and access to a full bathroom each. You will also find multiple linen closets and a large laundry area with 13’ ceilings and tons of natural light. The large master bedroom features a trey ceiling, a custom master closet, and access to a private 20’x12’ covered deck for the best waterway views. The master bath features fully tiled Carrera walls and floors, a free-standing European style tub, an extra-large 2-person glass shower, and a 9’ double sink vanity. The master bathroom also has access to a second walk in closet, and an additional linen closet. The home also features elevator access from all levels and individual HVAC systems for each floor including a separately controlled zone for the master bedroom. As you can tell, the list can go on but at the end of the day this home has been built with integrity and master craftsmanship, making this a smart and energy efficient home. So, if you are looking for a family oasis, your dream home, or a place to enjoy retirement and the waterway lifestyle, this property is a must see.
4,401Heated Sq. Ft.
5,901Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: The Battery on the Waterway
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2019
- County: Horry
- Area: 10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina
- Elementary School : Ocean bay elementary school
- Middle School : Ocean bay middle school
- High School : Carolina forest high school
- See more school info & ratings at GreatSchools.org
- Kitchen: 16'*17'
- Master Bedroom: 14'*19.5'
- Great-Family Room: 19'*25'
- Living Room: 15'*19'
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, Laundry/utility, Foyer
- Heating System: Central heat, Central air, Electric
- Water Heater: Gas, Tankless
- Floor Cover: Tile, Wood
- Parking Spots: 6
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Finish: Concrete fiber siding, Wood frame, Brick veneer
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Storm doors, Balcony, Fencing, Pool-outdoor on property, Storm windows, Rv parking
- Foundation: Slab
- Lot Description: Rectangular
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Tenant allowed motorcycle, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp
- Utilities Available: Electricity, Sewer, Cable tv, Water public, Underground utilities, Telephone
- Construction Status: Never occupied
- HOA Fee Includes: Common maint/repair
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Travis Muir
- Listing Office: The Hoffman Group
Here's some other comparable listings in the same area and price range as 433 St. Julian Ln.: