This 1-bedroom, 1-bath condo in the Five Seasons of popular Myrtle Beach Resort offers one of the most cost effective ways to get your foot in the door on the property while still offering so much more than what you expect for the price. Updated furniture, newer flooring, and a new HVAC system, so much of what is often needed is already done. And as a top floor unit with no one above you, live the quieter life at the Resort with access to all that the property is known for while enjoying the tranquil view of the foliage lined courtyard and Indoor/Outdoor pool below. Myrtle Beach Resort is a 33-acre gated oceanfront community with many amenities including six pools with two indoors, a lazy river, hot tubs, saunas, tennis courts, fitness rooms, bocce court, game room, 24-hour security, and activities for all ages from playgrounds to a beachfront bar & grill. Conveniently located on Highway 17 just north of SR 544, Myrtle Beach Resort is convenient to all the area has to offer. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer responsible for verification.
501Heated Sq. Ft.
551Total Sq. Ft.
- Type: Condo/townhouse
- Built: 1985
- County: Horry
- Area: 16J Myrtle Beach Area--includes
- Elementary School : Lakewood elementary school
- Middle School : Socastee middle school
- High School : Socastee high school
- See more school info & ratings at GreatSchools.org
- Kitchen: 8x16
- Master Bedroom: 11x10
- Living Room: 16x14
- Parking Spots: 1.5 car unit
- Property Type: Condo
- Construction Status: Resale
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Bruce Brown
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Southern Shores GC
Here's some other comparable listings in the same area and price range as 5905 S Kings Hwy.: