This coastal beauty sits on the ICW overlooking the entirety of Tubs Inlet and points of Sunset and Ocean Isle Beach. The views are constantly evolving from high tide to low and sunrise to sunset. Looking south you can see to the Sunset Beach Bridge where you can direct your boat or favorite water toy out to the ocean. The upper three levels have French doors and decks that have plenty of space for outdoor living. A dock and boat lift are waiting for the angler in you. The price of the home reflects the updates needed but not the million-dollar views. Each floor has elevator access. Non HOA property. The personal mark of a true water lover is waiting. Very Motivated Seller Bring All Offers!!
2,101Heated Sq. Ft.
2,801Total Sq. Ft.
- Type: Condo/townhouse
- Built: 1995
- County: Brunswick
- Area: 31B North Carolina
- Elementary School : Jesse mae monroe elementary
- Middle School : Shallotte middle school
- High School : West brunswick high school
- See more school info & ratings at GreatSchools.org
- Parking Spots: Private one car garage
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Construction Status: Resale
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Patricia Mobilio
- Listing Office: Grand Strand Realty Group LLC
Here's some other comparable listings in the same area and price range as 1914 SW Norwood St.: