TURN KEY! Upscale 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in the heart of Little River at The Gardens at Cypress Bay! This stunning second floor unit with hardwood floors throughout comes fully furnished and move in ready. The crisp white kitchen offers plenty of counter and cabinet space with white appliances, a breakfast bar, and pantry. Plenty of space for all your guest in the open, light, and airy living room. An abundance of windows makes the unit feel bright and inviting. You're sure to love the perfectly sized master suite featuring ceiling fan and walk-in closet. Enjoy the view of this end unit condo while relaxing on the balcony with coffee in the mornings and cold drinks in the afternoons. Community pool and grilling areas offer both gas and charcoal grills making it great for entertaining. The Gardens at Cypress Bay community is in the perfect location as Hwy 31 is within a 5 minute drive and you'll be close to McLeod Seacoast Hospital, Little River waterfront and minutes to NMB and Cherry Grove beaches.
951Heated Sq. Ft.
1,051Total Sq. Ft.
- Type: Condo/townhouse
- Built: 1998
- County: Horry
- Area: 04B Little River Area--North of
- Elementary School : Ocean bay elementary school
- Middle School : North myrtle beach middle school
- High School : North myrtle beach high school
- See more school info & ratings at GreatSchools.org
- Parking Spots: 1.5 car unit
- Property Type: Condo
- Construction Status: Resale
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Jessica Bullard
- Listing Office: BRG
Here's some other comparable listings in the same area and price range as 4211 Hibiscus Dr.: