Inlet Reserve is the place you want to call home! This is a natural gas community featuring 69 spacious homesites with private and pond views, conveniently tucked away in the heart of Murrells Inlet , yet just a short drive to championship golf courses, marinas, shopping, hospitals, beaches and the Marsh Walk where you’ll find year round entertainment and award winning restaurants with spectacular views of the salt marsh and wild life. If you are looking to downsize, upsize, or to add a pool and create your own outdoor living space, Inlet Reserve has the homesite and home for you. We offer a mix of 1 story and 2 story thoughtfully designed open living floor plans, perfect for entertaining family and friends. The Willow Oak A is a Beautiful 2 story home that features front covered porch, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, Flex Room, crown molding, 5 1/4" baseboard and trimmed out windows, 8ft. entry door and nice size loft. This home offers a spacious kitchen with Painted Glazed Maple 36" height cabinets , quartz countertops which includes a large gourmet island overlooking the family room (Vaulted Ceiling), pantry, marble tile back splash, pendant lights and stainless steel appliances. 1st level features a an open floor plan, flex room with French doors which is perfect for an office, low maintenance 5" wood floors throughout the main living area, 1/2 bath and Owners suite. Owners suite and bath offers a walk-in closet with interior door leading to laundry room for your convenience, 5 ft. walk-in tile shower, garden tub, double vanities and bowls. Oak treads and painted risers take you to the 2nd level loft, 3 large bedrooms and 2 additional baths. Rear covered porch with view on pond! Tasteful interior touches run throughout the house to finish off this must see home. Move-In Ready! Pictures are of a previous built home and model and are for representation purposes only. Ask about our included Smart Home Connection! Call and schedule your appointment today!
2,601Heated Sq. Ft.
3,301Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Inlet Reserve
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2019
- County: Horry
- Area: 26A Myrtle Beach Area--south of
- Elementary School : Saint james elementary school
- Middle School : Myrtle beach intermediate
- High School : Saint james high school
- See more school info & ratings at GreatSchools.org
- Kitchen: 11'3"x14'
- Master Bedroom: 13'x16'1"
- Dining Room: 10'10"x11'
- Great-Family Room: 14'x19'
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Loft
- Heating System: Central heat, Central air, Electric, Gas
- Water Heater: Gas
- Floor Cover: Tile, Wood, Carpeting
- Parking Spots: 4
- Type of Parking: Attached 2-car
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding, Wood frame
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Rear porch, Insulated doors/windows
- Foundation: Slab
- Lot Description: Irregular
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Long term rental allowed, Owner allowed motorcyle, Owner allowed pet
- Utilities Available: Electricity, Sewer, Cable tv, Natural gas, Water public, Underground utilities, Telephone
- Construction Status: Never occupied
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash pickup, Electric common, Common maint/repair
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Shawn Finigan
- Listing Office: DR Horton
Here's some other comparable listings in the same area and price range as 295 Star Lake Dr.: