Enjoy beautiful sunsets as you sit on your balcony overlooking the pool and golf course from your "beach-life" appointed condo! This bright and airy 2 bedroom condo located in one of the most central locations in Myrtle Beach is perfect as a second home, rental unit or your primary home! Fully furnished, this end unit condo has nicely appointed furniture, a great view, and only a hop, skip, and jump to the beach! Natural sunlight brightens up your dining area from the large double window, only found in end units! Enjoy all that Myrtle Beach has to offer only minutes from this location! Easy access to Grissom Parkway, Hwy 501, and Kings Hwy, you can easily be at any of the many great restaurants, entertainment areas, or shopping within a short drive.
951Heated Sq. Ft.
1,001Total Sq. Ft.
- Type: Condo/townhouse
- Built: 1995
- County: Horry
- Area: 16E Myrtle Beach Area--29th Ave
- Elementary School : Myrtle beach elementary school
- Middle School : Myrtle beach middle school
- High School : Myrtle beach high school
- See more school info & ratings at GreatSchools.org
- Parking Spots: 1.5 car unit
- Property Type: Condo
- Construction Status: Resale
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Denise Farley
- Listing Office: CENTURY 21 Boling & Associates
Here's some other comparable listings in the same area and price range as 4741 Wild Iris Dr.: