Welcome to 1207 DeBordieu Blvd; one of coastal Carolina?s most tastefully designed luxury beach homes, located in the exclusive DeBordieu Colony community. With a total of six bedrooms, six full baths and a powder room, the nearly 5,500 heated square foot ocean-front home offers a generous amount of space for hosting large families and friends. Upon entering the home, you?ll notice beautiful ship-lapped walls and heart-pine floors throughout the entire residence. Cooking and entertaining is a pleasure in the open kitchen with Viking and Wolf appliances and a large island with a custom slate countertop. The kitchen flows nicely into a spacious living area with an incredible ocean view. There are multiple porches for enjoying time outdoors with easy access to bath and shower areas for rinsing beach sand. When returning indoors from the beach, the owners enjoy state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment, including eight independent Sonos sound systems and a flush-mount i-pad control system. Finishing out the main level of the home is a beautiful master bedroom, a wood-paneled office and a butler?s pantry with an additional washer/dryer. The upper level of the home is accessible by elevator and features four additional bedrooms including an upper master with a fireplace and a private deck overlooking the ocean. There?s also a third-level playroom with three pull out bunk beds and another ocean-front deck. No expense or level of detail was spared in the design of 1207 DeBordieu Blvd. This is truly one of those rare opportunities to own one of South Carolina?s finest coastal homes. DeBordieu Colony is a gated, beachfront community located between Georgetown and Pawleys Island. Residents enjoy riding their golf carts to the beach or putting their boat in at the community boat dock for a day in North Inlet. Community residents are eligible to join the DeBordieu Club. The club offers world-class golf, tennis, onsite dining, tiki bar, access to oceanside pools, fitness center and many other social activities ! DeBordieu is just a 60 mile drive to historic Charleston, SC or a 35 mile drive to the attractions of Myrtle Beach. This community is one of a kind. Don't miss this opportunity to live like you are on vacation!
- 5,401Heated Sq. Ft.
- 10,001Total Sq. Ft.
- $265$/Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: Debordieu Colony
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2005
- County: Georgetown
- Area: 45B Pawleys Island Area-Pawleys
- Elementary School : Waccamaw elementary school
- Middle School : Waccamaw middle school
- High School : Waccamaw high school
- See more school info & ratings at GreatSchools.org
- Other Rooms: Den/study/library, 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Screened porch, Foyer, Bonus room, Recreation room
- Heating System: Central heat, Central air
- Floor Cover: Tile, Wood, Carpeting
- Parking Spots: 4
- Type of Parking: Under house - raised beach
- Exterior Features: Front porch, Lawn sprinkler, Rear porch, Deck, Lawn well
- Foundation: Raised beach
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Trash pickup, Cable tv, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Long term rental allowed, Seller disclosure, Internet access, Tennis court, Security, Tenant allowed golf cart, Short term rental allowed
- Utilities Available: Electricity, Sewer, Cable tv, Water public, Underground utilities, Telephone
- Construction Status: Resale
- HOA Fee Includes: Common maint/repair, Security
- Stipulation of Sale: None
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: JBT Properties Group
- Listing Office: The Litchfield Company RE
- Stipulation of Sale: None
Here's some other comparable listings in the same area and price range as 1207 DeBordieu Blvd.: