Nestled amid the gorgeous fairways of the Norman Course this spacious town-home at Heron Bay has 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath ,master bedroom on ground floor and offers lovely pond or scenic natural views. With a great floor plan, personal garage and neighborhood pool are the perfect combination for a laid-back, resort-style beach vacation. With its convenient location across the Intracoastal Waterway from the popular Barefoot Landing shopping, dining and entertainment complex, you’re sure to enjoy your Myrtle Beach home. HOA fees include Wireless Internet, Cable TV, 24 hour security monitoring, Phone Service, Insurance on the building, maintenance, landscaping, water, sewerage, trash, and pest control. Barefoot Resort offers many amenities: Four championship golf courses designed by Pete Dye, Davis Love, Tom Fazio, and Greg Norman, 4 onsite restaurants, a marina where there are boat slip, jet skis, and boat rentals.
1,951Heated Sq. Ft.
2,251Total Sq. Ft.
- Type: Condo/townhouse
- Built: 2007
- County: Horry
- Area: 10C North Myrtle Beach Area--Bar
- Elementary School : Ocean drive elementary
- Middle School : North myrtle beach middle school
- High School : North myrtle beach high school
- See more school info & ratings at GreatSchools.org
- Kitchen: 15.11x28.0
- Master Bedroom: 15.08x13.0
- Living Room: 13.11x18.0
- Parking Spots: 1.5 car unit
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Construction Status: Resale
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Shelyn Mosseri Lee
- Listing Office: Resourceful Realty
Here's some other comparable listings in the same area and price range as 6172 Catalina Drive: