Stop looking. This stunning Meditteranean executive home in the prestigious Bluffs on the Waterway community is exactly what you're looking for. Spacious open floorplan features 4 bedrooms and 5 baths including a separate 2 bedroom 1 bath in-law cottage. In the main home you'll find high-end Bosch stainless appliances, gorgeous granite countertops and solid custom cabinets. Your first-floor master suite boasts a huge walk in-custom closet and you'll have to pick your jaw up off the marble walk-in shower floor in the master bath (which also offers a jacuzzi tub, double sink and custom cabinets). Both upstairs bedrooms are true master suites with walk-in closets and full baths; each has french doors leading to its own private balcony. There is also a full bath in the bonus room (which could be used as an additional bedroom if desired). Relax in your tranquil Charleston-style courtyard (separating the main home from the guest cottage) and let's not forget about the 3-car garage (which also has a heated/cooled half bath!) All plantation shutters and blinds convey. All mounted flat-screen TVs and all media accessories convey. All potted plants and furniture in the courtyard convey. Amenities in the Bluffs include outdoor pools, private boat ramp and storage, multiple clubhouses, tennis and basketball court. The Bluffs is located on the mainland bank of the Intracoastal Waterway, so no flood insurance needed... but just outside the gated entrance you'll find the heart of Carolina Forest and all the entertainment, shopping and dining you could ever want. All this and still only 10 minutes from your toes in the Atlantic Ocean. This home is move-in ready and is ideal for the discriminating buyer who appreciates perfection and is ready to take action before someone else snatches it up. Call your real estate professional immediately! Owner/agent is a South Carolina real estate licensee.
4,801Heated Sq. Ft.
6,701Total Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood: The Bluffs On The Waterway
- Type: Residential
- Built: 2007
- County: Horry
- Area: 10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina
- Elementary School : Ocean bay elementary school
- Middle School : Ocean bay middle school
- High School : Carolina forest high school
- See more school info & ratings at GreatSchools.org
- Other Rooms: 1st floor bedrooms, 1st floor baths, Laundry/utility, Foyer, Loft, Mother in law suite, Bonus room
- Heating System: Central heat, Central air, Electric, Propane
- Water Heater: Electric
- Floor Cover: Tile, Wood, Laminate
- Parking Spots: 3
- Type of Parking: Attached 3-car
- Exterior Finish: Stucco, Wood frame
- Exterior Features: Patio, Front porch, Rear porch, Storm doors, Insulated doors/windows, Balcony, Fencing, Storm windows, Satelite dish, Back load garage, Detached living quarters
- Foundation: Slab
- Lot Description: Rectangular
- Property Type: Detached
- Amenities Available: Home owners assoc. fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/rec/facilities, Pool, Owner allowed golf cart, Gated community, Owner allowed motorcyle, Seller disclosure, Tennis court, Owner allowed pet, Boat ramp, Boat dock
- Utilities Available: Electricity, Sewer, Cable tv, Water public, Underground utilities, Telephone, Other
- Construction Status: Resale
- HOA Fee Includes: Pool service, Recreation facilities, Electric common, Common maint/repair, Manager, Legal and accounting, Insurance
Agent & Listing Details
- Listing Agent: Joe Provencal
- Listing Office: Price & Company Realty Inc.
Here's some other comparable listings in the same area and price range as 885 Bluffview Dr.: