About 2020 Pawleys Island Festival of Music and Art
The Pawleys Island Festival of Music & Art has been postponed to Oct. 2021. Dates are to be determined.
Celebrate art, food, wine, music, dance, and more at the annual Pawleys Island Festival of Music. The program, which runs Oct. 8-24, includes amazing displays of arts, a wine gala, musical performances and so much more. Performances are held in the performance tent at The Reserve Golf Club of Pawleys Island. Below is the 2020 schedule of events:
- Thursday, Oct. 8 | 21st Annual Pawleys Island Wine & Food Gala
- Friday, Oct. 9 | Beginnings… A Chicago Celebration
- Saturday, Oct. 10 | The Temptations Revue-A Tribute featuring Nate Evans
- Wednesday, Oct. 14 | Lao Tizer featuring Eric Marienthal
- Thursday, Oct. 15 | Giada Valenti
- Friday, Oct. 16 | Tavares
- Saturday, Oct. 17 | Atlanta Rhythm Section
- Thursday, Oct. 22 | Artrageous
- Friday, Oct. 23 | Music City Hitmakers
- Saturday, Oct. 24 | Tabled Event – Destination Motown featuring Soul Cruisers
Want to go?
Here's the info you need to know to attend this event:
One event on October 9, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on October 10, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on October 14, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on October 15, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on October 16, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on October 17, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on October 22, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on October 23, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on April 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm
*Note: All dates and times are subject to change.
Have an event to submit? Click here to submit your event for consideration in our events calendar!