The North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock is the newest gated luxury waterfront camping resort along the Grand Strand. Located in Little River, this campground is home to a huge state-of-the-art dry dock and marina as well as wet slips for boat owners.
The resort is situated along the Intracoastal Waterway, providing visitors with beautiful waterfront views. Guests will love the Little River area, which is a quaint fishing town known for its coastal beauty, fresh seafood, fishing excursions, and more.
The North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock offers extra large campsites, 38 wet slips, and a list of fantastic amenities including boat and jet ski rentals, kayak & paddleboard rentals, golf car rentals, horse shoes, corn hole, a nightly fire pit, fishing, and an oversized swimming pool complete with a 150-ft waterslide and a poolside tropical snack bar!
Visitors will also enjoy being just a short drive away from North Myrtle Beach, which is home to shopping, dining, and attractions such as Barefoot Landing, the House of Blues, Alabama Theatre, Shark Wake Park, Go Ape!, and more.
• Waterfront Camping
• Luxurious pool area with waterfall and a 150 ft waterslide
• Clean modern bath houses, restrooms and laundry facilities
• Poolside tropical snack bar
• Play ground with Waterway views
• Free Wi Fi / TV Cable
• Camp/Marina Store
• Cornhole and Horseshoe Court
• Nightly Activity Fire Pit
• Pontoon Boat, Jon Boat and Jet Ski rentals
• Kayak, Paddle Board rentals
• Golf Cart Rentals
• Deep Sea fishing tours conveniently located