House of Blues Myrtle Beach Restaurant and Bar has new Menu Items
Known for its distinctive live entertainment and delicious menu, House of Blues Myrtle Beach restaurant will be launching new menu items starting March 2. Joining a lineup of crowd favorites, House of Blues’ new menu items are sure to be a hit.
“We are excited for guests to try our new menu items, and we are proud of the work that the House of Blues’ executive culinary team put into each item,” said Robert Simeone, general manager at House of Blues Myrtle Beach. “Our very talented team crafted a selection of made-from-scratch dishes that stay true to the menu’s signature flavor profiles, while introducing both new and familiar ingredients that complement favorites. We are confident that these new menu items will be an instant hit!”
The new House of Blues menu features…
– Loaded Mac & Cheese Served Two Ways: Chicken Tenders- with buffalo sauce, blue cheese crumble; Brisket- with Texas BBQ sauce, crispy onion.
– Smoke Shack: Pulled pork, brisket, southern red sauce, andouille sausage, bacon, cheddar, gouda, and mozzarella cheeses.
Sandwiches and Burgers
– HOB Smash Burger: Double patty, American cheese, brioche bun, shredded lettuce, tomato, aioli, red onion, dill pickle chips.
– Fried Catfish Sandwich: Cornmeal crusted catfish, remoulade slaw, dill pickle chips, buffalo aioli. Brioche bun (available blackened).
– Impossible: Seasoned Impossible grind, cilantro crema, roasted corn salad, cotija cheese, pickled onion.
– Crispy Brussels Sprouts
For more information on House of Blues myrtle Beach, please visit houseofblues.com/myrtlebeach, or call 843-913-3746.